Polystyrene packaging meets the demands of today’s modern lifestyles by offering an economical and high-quality food service product.
- In the food sector, the degree of safety offered by a packaging material is a
critical component in its evaluation
- Over 50 years of experience, tradition and safe use
- A true pioneer in food packaging applications
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry built over the last 50 years
- One of the most scrutinized plastics in the world ensuring safety for users
- Superior hygiene guaranteed
- Protects food from bacteria and moisture
- Guaranteed quality and longer shelf life
Polystyrene food packaging holds several benefits for the consumer, including:
- Only about five percent (5 %) of foam packaging is polystyrene, the rest is air.
- Polystyrene provides the superior insulating quality that helps to hold food at the
optimal eating or drinking temperature longer than many alternatives.
- This helps to guard against waste. Today’s busy lifestyle requires the convenience of affordable and quick take-away meals.